Moms listen up:Â the kids have been at school so you need to get organizing!Â Here are some great products that can help kids stay organized at home and at school and help mom too!
- First you need a home/family calendar in a central location to keep the kids (and mom) organized. From Calendars.com we love the School Days Weekly Perpetual Dry Erase Wall Calendar. It is great and easy to use. Simply mark up the weekâ€™s or month activities, hang in a central location and make sure everyone sees it! We just love all their calendars as they have the best selection! Â When the kids are at school they still need a small calendar to keep them organized.Â Especially for tween girls the Taylor swift calendar is the best as is it slim and has a mirror! Perfect for the locker.
- Locker organization is key and especially for middle school girls they want their lockers to look good! Thank goodness for lockerlookz.com They have the most colorful locker decorations from the locker rug to wall paper to mirrors and even a chandelier that lights up. What could be better than a jazzed up locker? My sixth grader was very excited about the look of her locker after these accessories make a gray locker look much brighter!
- Also, moms to stay organized and know which sweatshirt is which child’s – LABEL EVERYTHING! We love the Name Bubbles School Pack. It has 88 personalized labels for $33.88. These very colorful labels are great for clothes and backpacks and are washable so stick them on water bottles, clothes and lunch bags.
- Speaking of backpacks â€“ every year we try a different one but still come back to the LL Bean backpacks and lunch boxes. They are the best â€“ nice compartments â€“ great to keep kids organized â€“ In each childsâ€™ backback I put Kleenex tissuesÂ (love the new slimmer packaging and new color),Â my favorite hand sanitizer â€“ Cleanwell as itâ€™s a spray and they also have wipes and of course my kids favorite snack â€“ Natureâ€™s path crunchy granola bars! Natures path has everything moms could want for breakfast too – from granola to oatmeal and frozen waffles. The taste of the mapleÂ cinnamon waffles is to die for!
- To organize your kids desk at home organized I love the items from Lakeshore Learning.com. The writing center caddy is perfect for a desk and the carry-all teachers caddy is great if you donâ€™t have a desk and have to store items or carry them from room to room.Â Â Lakeshore has unique childrenâ€™s products developed by teachers that make learning FUN!
- Also discovered these products from UM brands â€“Hook Um products great for hanging items by kids desk or even for the mudroom – perfect to color coordinate!
- To keep mom organized and have dinners and snacks ready, Go picnic.com has ready to eat snack and lunch items that are prepackaged and ready to go!Â GoPicnicÂ is the leader in great-tasting ready-to-eat meal solutions that are pre-packaged, require no refrigeration or preparation. They’re great for school (especially when mom does not feel like making lunch), in-between activities, traveling and snacking on the go because they are portable nutritious, tasty meals that are light weight, easy to carry in backpacks and keep kids fueled for their day. Â Also, each product is individually wrapped to avoid wastage and cross-contamination. Products also run the gamut from gluten-free to Kosher to vegan for children with food allergies. Each meal has five products, including a protein, whole grains, fruit and sweet treat for dessert. You can even eat some for lunch and others for snacks. Each GoPicnic meals is under 500 calories and contains no trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or added MSG, and no artificial colors or flavors.Â I have to say these did not last in our house very long!Â I especially loved the Salami + Cheese and Peanut Butter + Crackers. I also loved that they came with a sweet treat – one with a dark chocolate square and the other with a chocolate cookie!]
- Founded by two parents,Â MightyNest is an online store, resource center, and community dedicated to helping parents create healthy, safe homes. They offer products that are free from known toxic ingredients such as BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Lead, Melamine, Formaldehyde, Parabens, and more – the perfect place to shop online to know that all your products are safe – it’s a no brainer to shop here.Â A few great items we love are the ice pack and sweat free cover from kids conserve. My kids hate it when all the items in their lunch bag gets all soggy and wet – try this product and no more complaints!Â We also love the thinksport water bottle as it keeps water cold and it has an easy to fill wide mouth – no more stuffing ice cubes in a small opening! Another must have from this site is the Duo Stainless Steel Food Container by Lunchbots.Â They are great for lunch and snacks and better for the environment.
- Stephen Joseph Â has adorable kid’s school items that help kids and mom stay organized… from great backpacks, lunch boxes to pencil cases, folders, pencils… the list goes on and on. We especially love the matching ice packs and reusable snack bags. Choose from adorable prints like the monkey or soccer ball.
- This was the must have for me this school season to keep the cooking organized, neat and under control!Â The George Foreman Grill is a must have. My husband does all the grilling so when he travels I needed something inside that was easy to use and easy to clean. The Next Grillerationâ„¢ by George Foreman offers aÂ a 72 Sq. In. grill surface has room for grilling four servings at once. There is no need for butter or oils thanks to the nonstick coating. When you’re done, remove the plates and clean them in the dishwasher – a much healthier way to cook!
- Lastly for mom is a wonderful site called organized living.com. Now that the kids are back in school tackle that laundry like a pro and manage that junk drawer finally!Â They have a great selection of junk drawer organizersÂ We also love the Pop N Fold Laundry SorterÂ .
Disclosure:Â All items mentioned above were sent to me for review. All opinions are my own.