I love the Oscars. I got to watch all of the pre-coverage and the show as my hubby attended to the sick kids (well that and they did not move much the whole night thanks to strep and stomach bug – ugh….more on that later!) So today my post has to be quick (as they are both home from school…although why are they running around when they are sick?? anyway…)The glamour, the dresses and the stars were shinning last night. Here are my top 5 favorite picks for best dressed:
- Michelle Williams chose a great color and dress. The coral strapless Louis Vuitton gown was amazing. Â I don’t know why people thought it was red! She looked stunning and she seems like such a lovely person!
- My second favorite was Octavia Spencer in that sequined gown! She really knows how to dress and work her curves – it was elegant and Oscar worthy. Â The dress was by designer Tadashi Shoji.
- Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford looked so fresh. Her bracelet and rings added just the right touch of sparkle.Â Her hair and make-up was flawless. I actually liked the cape as it was different but glad she took it off so we could see the dress!
- Next was Tina Fey who looked radiant.Â The strapless Carolina Herrera gown made her look perfect and her hair and accessories matched perfectly as well.
- Cameron Diaz in GucciÂ – the hair, her skin color all flowed together and the necklace was fab!