Tis’ the season for tiny toys! fa la la la la…. I found some great toys this holiday season which can fit nicely in a stocking!
- I love these tin games from The Haywire Group. The French Toast and the Cat’s PJ’s game are perfect for kids ages 3+ as there is no reading required and they are great for travel. ($9.99)
- Mini Inkoos (4+$7.99) are so cute to draw on over and over again. Their tag line is if you can think it you can ink it (and wash it off and do it again!)
- Shoulder Buddies (5+, $5.99)Â – these remind me of the troll dolls when I was younger. Your kids can wear them anywhere and they have a magic coin that keep the little buddy attached.
- Handvibes.com are rings with fun saying for $3.99 a pack. You can find them at Target.
- Banagrams.com – A great word game for grandparents to give grandkids (2-8 players ages 7-97) where you can race each other to create crossword grids. The Pairs in Pears is a memory game that makes pairs of connecting words in matching patterns. Come in adorable packaging
- Any Game from Marbles the Brain Store .Â This is aÂ unique, fun store that has educational products. The Facebox art is great for kids to get creative and can make up to 100,000 different faces.Â ($9.99) The build your own Kaleidoscope retails for $12.99.
- Wugglepets.com – For $19.99 the little ones can create their own stuffed animal! Well, this won’t fit in a stocking but it’s still an adorable gift!