In keeping with my blog posts this week…..tis the season for cold weather…fa la la la la…
There are so many fun accessories for the winter season to make you look oh, so fashionable. Here are a few of my favorites and some I mentioned on NECN.
- It’s a scarf? A shawl? A belt? It can be all of them.Â The Isatwist.com is a hand knit flexible woven fabric that does it all (starting at $76)
- I love Echo scarfs!Â Echo Touch gloves in the kids version keeps your little ones’ hands warm while they keep in touch on their iphone, ipad, etc. ($24.00)Â They have wonderful infinity ring scarf’s and sets as well. Nice colors and selection on their website
- Thumbdogs.com are great with any pair of gloves you own.Â You can attach to any glove and use your iphone, even to ski gloves too, but make sure you check your phone on the ski lift and not on the slopes! ($12.99)
- These are very trendy right now: animal hats:Â D&Y critter kingdom gloves and hats. Everyone seems to be wearing critter gloves and hats this season. I love this line!
- My kid’s favorite are the fuzzy animal hoods from Spirit Hoods.Â ($79.00)
- And of course to dress up your boots this season check out HUGGRZ. (Disclosure: and I am not just saying that because they are my client.)Â These boot wraps are great, try them out yourself and change the look of the boots you have (so save yourself some $ this season).Â They have 20 different styles and fabrics from fur, leopard print and knit.