Here it is! Just a few must have items for those on your holiday list this year. Thank you to all of these companies for sending along their wonderful gifts. We try out and test out all products so you know you are getting a good deal and some truly, fun, unique gift ideas. Whether you are looking for the tween in your life, gifts for mom or gifts for guys we have some thoughts. So here it is – the top ten gift guide. Happy Holidays from trendymommies!
- Perfect for mom: Soma PJs – we have a tradition on our house of opening up a pair of pjs on Christmas Eve each year. What mom would love are these cool nights PJs. They are super soft, comfy and keep you cool at night. They do work as I tested them out and lounged in them all weekend. Plus technically you can wear them as loungewear! #pajamasallday is what I love during the holiday season. Prices start at $49.
- Perfect for your sister, officemate: Tata Harper – beauty kits are a great gift for mom or tweens in your life. I will always give products that are non-toxic, safe and effective. I love this line and my teen steals some of these products from my bathroom. Super cute sets for teens on their site including the detox defense set. This is a four-piece regimen, which includes a very nice Purifying Mask that adds a touch of nourishing moisture. The kit also contains mini sizes of Nourishing Oil Cleanser (15 ml), a Purifying Cleanser (15 ml) and their must have product – the Replenishing Nutrient Complex (3 ml) ($42) AND as an extra stocking stuffer get the Be Smitten lip treatment. With a hint of pink color this tinted plumping & hydrating lip treatment leaves lips so smooth and the color really will flatter anyone. Super nourishing too! ($29)
- Perfect for the BFF: Of course my beloved Beautycounter holiday kits are also my favorite. What can I say about these gorgeous red boxed gift sets? Any mom would love to receive a packaged gift like the lip gloss or travel set. If you did not order in time there is always Valentine’s Day!
- Perfect for anyone: David’s Tea – you all know I love tea but have you been to a David’s Tea retailer? They have the best selection of teas and adorable gifts for the tea lover in your life. What? You don’t know a tea lover? Well if you gift any of these items to anyone on your list they will be hooked! From the sets, mugs and loose teas you cannot go wrong in this store or their online site. These adorable affordable gift ideas are perfect for the teacher, sister, bus driver – anyone really. I love the mini pouch of tea bags, the 25 days of teas and of course any of their tea mugs (especially the travel mugs) The travel pouch is $10 and has 5 sachets. As a memorable gift the collectible tea-filled ornament is filled with hot chocolate tea which is a medium caffeine tea with chocolate nibs and chocolate chips in a base of black tea – delightful. Kids will love the night before Christmas which is nice book of nine caffeine free teas with fun names like sleigh ride, sweet dreams and apple cider.
- Perfect for the kids: Harbor Sweets – not all chocolate is alike and these chocolates are handmade in Salem, Mass Kids will love them. Of course the kids immediately had to test out the chocolate Christmas calendar – like a traditional advent calendar each window is filled with dark horse chocolates- some with almond butter crunch, caramel and peppermint crunch. Really, any boxed chocolate you purchase from this company is sure to please anyone on your list. The company also has a new line called Gather Chocolate to raise awareness of the plight of the honeybee. 2.5% of all Gather sales goes to the Pollinator Partnership to aid in their efforts to preserve and protect the pollinators.
- Perfect for the hubby: Anything at CVS – this is THE retailer where I buy small gifts and ornaments and the gifts for dad like chargers and tech stuff. Hubby would even appreciate a gift card to CVS too. Who doesn’t love a gift card?
- Perfect for those that are hard to buy for or for those that have everything: Anything from The Grommet – Shop for unique gifts, innovative tech gadgets, and more as The Grommet has truly unique gadgets for everyone on your list. For little girls/tweens order the Vegan nail polish set (perfectly safe and cute colors) and the Wearable nail polish holder is the most inventive product on the market. It makes it easy for them to paint their own nails. Mom will love this invention too. I loved it – it was super easy to use and make it much easier to do your own nails. For your bff she will love the Bittersweet hair tie bracelet. If you are sick of seeing that hair elastic on your wrist and the dents it leaves, bittersweet by Maria Shireen® makes a sleek hair tie bracelets holder out of stainless steel. Simply, slip the bracelet on, then the elastic over to rest in the groove. It looks very chic and just like a bracelet. For boys and tween boys they will think the Wristband headphones are cool. Plus, they won’t lose them mom! These braided wrist brand head phones transform into an undercover bracelet. Plus their textured fabric exterior prevents any tangling. For your pet – the Silent pet tag. No more jiggling tags as this super cute tag is the perfect gift. All products on this site are creative, solve problems and I love how easy it is to navigate through the site for your last minute gift giving needs!
- Perfect for the tech lover – Clutchette power purse by Chic Buds. The Clutchette Power is a phone charger in a bag. It has an ultra-thin battery, built-in USB cords and room to carry your keys, lip gloss and other night out essentials. I like how it is sleek enough to throw into a larger bag and it makes a perfect gift for the fashionista in your life! $49.99
- Perfect for the fashionista – Speaking of fashionista she would love a gift from Tartan + Twine. This company makes a range of cosmetic bags – pick her favorite color (sold at Ulta and retailers nationwide) and prices start at $12.00
- Perfect for the kids: I don’t have a lot of young kids to buy for this year but I have heard Hatchimals are the must have item (no I don’t have one so don’t ask) but I always love games for kids and of course I love the classics like bananagrams and apples to apples. A gift card to Barnes & Noble is a great option as they have a great toy selection and it is not too overwhelming and of course their kids book section is fun to look through
Happy Holidays to all!!!
Disclosure: The companies listed above sent me products to review and test out. As always all opinions in this blog post are my ow