I always like attending events where it’s informational and fun. Today I had the opportunity to attend The Stop & Shop Dannon Yogurt Tiramisu Event. It was educational and informative (at the Stop & Shop Stoneham location), plus I got to sample the limited edition, three month special Dannon yogurt flavor Tiramisu.
I participated in an Event and Blogger Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dannon. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All views and opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent those of Dannon.
We’ve all been there…deciding what better for you foods to choose from (and if you are on the path of losing weight it can be even tricker) This NEW Dannon® Light & Fit® Tiramisu Flavored Greek nonfat yogurt is a deliciously satisfying alternative. Belief me, I have tried every single yogurt out there and this one is tasty and provides a bit of sweetness that we all crave (especially in the afternoon….hello moms…)
You can enjoy this without any guilt as it’s only 80 calories. So it can be a treat for your snack, a quick breakfast and it tastes so good it can even be frozen for a tasty desert. So if your plan is to maintain your diet, lose weight or you are just on maintenance give this new Tiramisu flavored nonfat greek yogurt a try. And the best part: With 12 grams of protein, 80 calories and 0% fat per 5.3 oz, Dannon® Light & Fit® Tiramisu Flavored Greek nonfat yogurt is the one to help you avoid daily temptations yet can totally satisfy your taste buds (you will be satisfied) and the Tiramisu Flavored Greek nonfat yogurt is so different. Stop & Shop and Dannon actually had a contest for anyone to come up with a new flavor and one local woman won the contest – great idea and great flavor!
The event started by having us meet Stop & Shop nutritionist Julie Hersey (yes they have their in-house nutritionist – ask her any question you like – (go to stopandshop.com for contact information)
She agreed as busy moms it can be challenging and difficult to choose better for you foods and sticking to a weight management plan while avoiding maybe some of your favorite treats is always a daily challenge. Some of the tips she suggested include the following:
• Remember fiber and protein keeps you full – foods that absorb slowly like berries are great
• Mix up those berries each week – raspberries, blueberries, etc.
• As she walked through the store she showed us some of the new exotic fruits and veggies Stop & Shop now has – try them out to offer your and your family a daily variety and to mix it up.
• Remember veggies can be fresh, frozen, canned or dried! They are still good for you no matter how they come!
• Try nuts for that snacking you crave and again think variety…..I picked up some pumpkin seeds today.
• You can get calcium from veggies in the form of dark greens – kale is popular now but try the baby kale as it’s less bitter.
• And of course speaking of calcium, yogurt is great for you too. We got to sample the Dannon® Light & Fit® Tiramisu Flavored Greek nonfat yogurt and I have to say it can be a deliciously satisfying alternative for desert – yes desert. It had that sweet, satisfying flavor and if you freeze it, why that can be your frozen summer favorite desert!
Actually, Tiramisu is a Boston Favorite! The perfect flavor – sweet and now it’s the flavor to try in yogurt. Check out these details:
Again Disclosure: I attended this event today and received compensation, a gift bag with a gift card and information and product samples.