Tis’ the season for running around at the last minute…fa la la la la!
This morning on New England Cable News we were discussing stocking stuffer gift ideas. Here are some of the great finds we absolutely love!
- Bloom Black Ties.com – it’s a pony tail holder made to look like jewelry on your wrist.Â WhatÂ a great invention – how many of you have a black pony tail holder on your wrist right now?? Buy these chic ones and you’ll never be embarrassed again with a line of hair ties on your wrist!
- Speaking of hair ties, DimannoDesigns.com has great handcrafted ponytail holders ($12.00)Â and wrist cuffs ($33.00 and up)Â – perfect for your teens.
- I love TarteCosmetics.com This line is a favorite of mine as their products are made with vitamins, minerals and natural fruit and plant extracts and they are formulated without parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances. puttin’ on the glitz limited-edition color collection & clutch is worth it as it is a clutch and has THREE compacts that you can choose from ($48.00)
- If you want to give your little princess a little bling try ostbye.com Ostbye: Little Diva Diamondsâ„¢ collection:Â Â They retail for under $150 and the company offers pendants, bracelets, and earrings. Each piece features a real diamond and sterling silver design.
- It seems a lot of kids this season are requesting watches.Â RUBR watches – Interchangeable, fun, colorful watchesÂ ($25)
- Bike Glow.com is great for kids.Â Itâ€™s a fun, safe way to light up your bike. ($25.00)
Here are some organic finds:
- Glee gum.com is a company is based in Providence, RI that makes all natural, no preservatives,Â fun,Â flavored gum. The make your own chewing gum makes 50 sticks – all ingredients in the kit including the panÂ ($13.00)
- For your artists – Glob IT ON.com paint setÂ all natural colors made from fruits and veggies, flowers and spices ($15.00)
- Kids love hot chocolate so they will need a reusable cup:Â Keepcup.com is aÂ BPA free, kids re-usable cup for hot cocoaÂ ($10.00)
We love our treats during the holidays and these are sure to bring a smile on a child’s face or a great gift to bring to your neighbors or anyone you visit this season.
- An Osterville, MA mom created my little cup cake pop.com –– these are very trendy. They have no bake recopies on their web site . The cake pop mold is fun and easy to useÂ ($5.95)
- Lake Champlain chocolates – fresh, all natural from VT starting at 10 dollars
- Other fun candy like Rudolfâ€™s boogers (ha, ha)Â can be found at: www.niftycandy.com
- Dancing Deer.com is a favorite of mine. Based in Boston but available online and at Whole Foods, these Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best. The Whole Grain PB& J squares are new. The sward winning Chocolate Chunk Brownies have been named â€œAmericaâ€™s Best Tasting Brownieâ€ based on a recent blind taste test in City Hall Plaza, Boston and a national consumer survey. They all come in the perfect stocking stuffer size)
Tomorrow we will tackle the toy list and warm weather fashions and accessories!